1. The Products that the Client purchases through the e-shop shall be delivered in one of the following methods selected by the Client:
1.1 Pick-up from the Company’s store in the following address:
1.2 Delivery to the Client via courier
2. For the delivery of the Products in Greece ad Cyprus, the Company cooperates with the courier companies ACS (www.acscourier.net) and ELTA S.A., which operate a large distribution network.
The cost for the delivery of the Products in Greece and Cyprus depends on the weight of the Products as well as the area where the Products are delivered. For order up to 2 kilos the delivery cost shall amount to approximately 5€. The Products to be delivered in Greece and Cyprus shall be dispatched by the Company to the courier company for delivery within 2-3 business days from the order confirmation and the conclusion of the contract of sale (pursuant to the Terms and Conditions).
The estimated time of the Products’ delivery from the courier company for Greece and Cyprus is approximately 2 business days.
3. With regard to international orders, the Company cooperates with the courier company TNT (FedEx). In such case, the Products to be delivered shall be dispatched by the Company to the courier company for delivery within 2 business days from the full payment on behalf of the Client of the total costs of the orders, including the delivery costs.
The cost for the international delivery of the Products depends on the weight of the Products to be delivered. For order up to 2 kilos the delivery cost shall amount to approximately 20-25€.
The estimated time of the international delivery of the Products from the courier company is approximately 3 business days.
4. The Company uses its best endeavors for the timely delivery of the Products to the Client, however it cannot guarantee the exact delivery time.
5. The Products are delivered on business days (with the exception of local bank holidays) between 09:00-17:00.
6. Where the Client has selected the delivery of the Products at the Client’s premises, the Company shall not be liable in case the courier employee appears within the designated timeframes at the Client’s shipping address but is not able to proceed to the delivery of the Product due to the Client’s absence. In such case, the courier’s employee shall leave, at the shipping address provided by the Client, a relevant note, for the Client to contact the courier and pick up the Product from the courier’s designated point (courier store/storage room) where the non-delivered Product is stored, otherwise the Product will be returned to the Company and the Company shall inform the Client of the termination of the contract due to non-execution at the Client’s fault. If the Client wishes to execute the contract the Client must place an order anew.
7. The Company reserves the right to amend its shipping policy at any time, with a relevant notification on the e-shop, prior to the conclusion of the sales’ contract and only for future sales.
8. The Company in no manner guarantees the timely and proper delivery of the Products to the Client, when the delivery is executed by the courier (in which case there might exist a deviation from the delivery timeframe), according to the courier’s delivery schedules. The Company shall not be liable for any additional charges that may be unilaterally imposed by the courier (the Client may bear the costs for the Product’s storage if the Client is not present at the designated delivery dates).
9. In case the delivery must be executed on or before or after a specific date, the Client must specify such request upon submitting the order. The Company, however, does not guarantee that the Product will be delivered pursuant to the above request and shall inform the Client accordingly via e-mail, at the Order Confirmation, or via telephone.